Contact Wellpoint Tennessee, Inc.
Wellpoint Tennessee, Inc.
22 Century Blvd.
Nashville, TN 37214
Local phone number: 1-833-731-2154
Email a Provider Experience associate
Did you know that most questions and issues can be resolved by using the Wellpoint provider self-service tools? Please use Availity for inquiries like payment disputes, provider data updates, claims status, member eligibility, etc. You can also live chat with a Wellpoint associate from within the Availity Portal.
For other issues, you can message the Provider Experience team. Your Provider Experience representative will respond – usually within two business days.
Wellpoint On Call is a telephonic, 24-hour triage service your Wellpoint patients can call to speak with a registered nurse who can help them:
- Find doctors when your office is closed, whether after hours or weekends
- Schedule appointments with you or other network doctors
- Get to urgent care centers or walk-in clinics
- Speak directly with a doctor or a member of the doctor’s staff to talk about their health care needs
We encourage you to tell your Wellpoint patients about this service and share with them the advantages of avoiding the emergency room when a trip there isn’t necessary or the best alternative. TTY services are available for the hearing impaired, and language translation services are available.
Our case managers are registered nurses and are available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Local time, Monday through Friday. Confidential voice mail is available 24 hours a day.
Please call 1-888-830-4300 to reach one of our care managers. Your patients can get information about CC program services by visiting the Wellpoint member site or calling 1-888-830-4300.
Do you have questions for our Technical Support team? Call us for assistance:
- Medicare Advantage providers: 1-866-805-4589
- All other providers: 1-833-731-2154
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub
- Learn about Availity
- Precertification lookup tool
- Precertification requirements
- Claims overview
- Member eligibility & pharmacy overview
- Policies, guidelines & manuals
- Training academy
- Pharmacy information
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)