Member eligibility and member rosters
Providers can view member rosters and other reports using the Provider Online Reporting tool accessed through Payer Spaces on the Availity Portal. You must have an Availity account and be assigned to the Provider Online Reporting tool to use it. Contact your organization’s Availity administrator if you need access.
To check member eligibility and benefits:
- From the Availity homepage, select Patient Registration from the top navigation.
- Select Eligibility and Benefits.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub
- Learn about Availity
- Precertification Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview
- Provider Manuals and Guides
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)